When looking at canine nutrition, will the best dog food be the one that is based on indigestible nutrients or one that offers fulfilling nutrients? Is it one that breaks down the immune system or builds it? It is well known a physical body can only adequately grow and repair itself using what nourishment it receives. If that food source is simply full of cancer causing agents and poor in quality, how can you not expect physiological health to eventually be compromised? Yet, millions continue to feed their dog’s commercial dog food diets pay outrageous vet bills and expect their dog to be healthy.
Millions of years ago, Mother Nature set up the best dog food for canines using raw meat and bone. It is what allowed us to come to know the pleasure of the domesticated dog. Now, that balance is being disrupted with unnatural food sources made out of convenience and a focus on sustaining a billion dollar industry.
It could hardly make sense that Mother Nature designed today’s dog to simply wait for the advent of chemical laden dog foods to come along. In reality, the dog food industry is merely the answer to dealing with the excess waste produced by today’s society. This is why the largely unregulated dog food industry gets away with feeding our dogs the very things they have no way of properly digesting. If commercial pet food is the best dog food, then how can the following statistics be considered okay?
- Elevated fat and sugar levels in commercial dog food products have lead to the obesity epidemic now widely seen by veterinarians across the U.S.
- 27% of dogs endure allergies that lead to itchy skin rashes and ear infections.
- By the age 4 eighty five percent of dogs will experience periodontal disease. This increases to one hundred percent by age 12.
- 50% of dogs over the age of ten will have developed cancer.
- Cancer is the number one cause of death in dogs.
- In the U.S. alone, twenty percent of dogs suffer from some form of arthritis.
- Canned and packaged pet food is blamed for over 70% of cases of blocked and infected anal sac glands in dogs.
- Surveys in the U.S., Canada, U.K. and Denmark state the average life span of most dog breeds is ten to thirteen years when they have the genetic capability to live well into their twenties as scientists have proven.
Because today’s domesticated dog is physiologically no different than its cousin the wolf, it should be noted that the wolf is no poorer for missing out on a commercial dog food diet. Dogs simply cannot utilize nutrients in cooked food and all commercial pet food is cooked. The proof of this can easily be seen in the average dog owner’s vet bills. This obviously makes the all natural raw diet the best dog food diet for dogs. With the right balance of protein, vitamins, minerals and enzymes, a dog will at long last have the right components to grow and repair itself from the inside out. Owners of a dog on a natural raw diet can look forward to:
- Sparkling white teeth, healthy pink gums and no heavy foul breath.
- Spending as little as a dollar a day or less on a dog food budget and a drop in vet bills by 85%.
- An extended lifespan of seventeen to nineteen years on average.
- Never suffering obesity, diabetes, kidney ailments, allergies, arthritis or the various ailments and hassles that spring from these types of illnesses.
- A remarkable recovery for dogs that suffer nutrient deficient diseases and have been told there is no hope.
- No more recurring bouts of vomiting and diarrhea.
- A naturally boosted immune system to diseases that are known to devastate pets on commercial dog food diets.
- An end to the greasy doggy smell that permeates carpets, furniture and clothing.
- An alert companion with a superbly consistent temperament.
- A dog that is finally able to enjoy its mealtimes because it is being fed the best dog food diet.