Puppy Training Biting
When it comes to puppy training, biting is often the hardest part to teach. Yes, it can take weeks or even months to potty train a dog, but teaching him not to bite is equally important. If you don’t make him stop biting early on, not only could he start to tear apart all the entirety of your home, but he could also get himself in trouble or hurt someone.
How Can You Teach Basic Puppy Training?
There are several things that should be addressed in any basic puppy training classes, not least of which is making sure that during puppy training, biting is stopped. This is a terrible habit for a small dog and one that could eventually cause substantial injury to someone in later years. So, when you are taking a basic puppy training class, make sure that this is addressed.
Other aspects of training, such as making sure your dog knows when and where to go to the bathroom, is polite and uses basic manners, and also knows how to walk on a leash are also very important, but often times in puppy training biting is left out.
In A Hurry CLICK HERE For Perfect Puppy Training
Where Can You Learn?
If you are trying to find information on puppy training, then you might be looking in books or even thinking about taking a local class, but that can take a long time to get the information that you really need right away. Every day that goes by without your new puppy learning what he needs to know is another day that he will have bad habits cemented into his brain.
If you are looking for high quality puppy training tips, in addition to those that pertain to potty training, walking on a leash, and of course biting, then the best place to go is actually online. Although a group class at the local pet store can be a lot of fun, the truth is that it will be far too distracting for your puppy to be around all those other dogs. It is important that you do your training one on one.
Can You Learn Puppy Training Biting Online?
There is one online program that has become extremely popular lately and will teach you everything you need to know about your growing dog, from how to make sure he is potty trained as soon as possible to teaching him how to walk on a leash, heal, and learn not to bite. This program has been developed by a Hollywood dog trainer named Dove Cresswell and is recognized as one of the premier methods of teaching right now.
What Makes Dove’s Training Special?
I’ve known Dove’s training style for three years now and although I have reviewed many online courses it’s Dove I always come back to for positive puppy training. In short she’s great at training puppies because:
- Her training style is positive reinforcement, great for puppies with quicker response time and long term you get a happier dog with better relationship between the two of you.
- Video training where you get to watch the actions and listen to Dove’s tone of voice Again this results in faster training with better, long lasting results.
- Dove has excellent experience with dogs of all types and has had to meet the demands of Hollywood and TV in training dogs to act on set for perfect performances-never easy as you can imagine.
- She has a real passion for dogs and delights in training them which I feel comes across strongly in her videos which helps you to “get it” with the trainings.
- She keeps it simple-step by step with short informal training sessions which are perfect for your time schedule. Just 15minutes a day of puppy training, biting will stop within weeks.
- Dove also teaches special dog tricks which are easy to train. Tricks like “shake a paw” are important for dogs because they keep the dogs mind active, social and healthy and this prevents dog problems like biting.
Here are some of the highlights plus a full no questions asked money back guarantee comes as standard.
- It’s all presented in plain English.
- Since the tone of voice you use when training your puppy is so important, you will HEAR exactly what to say and how to say it.
- Each lesson is designed for everyone – from no previous dog training experience, to lots of dog and puppy training experience.
- You’ll save hours of time NOT attending night school dog obedience classes with your pet. SPECIAL NOTE: Those lessons are often too long. Ideally, lessons should be short (15-25 minutes MAX).
- Both you and your dog will look forward to these puppy training and dog training lessons because they are built around rewards, treats, and FUN!
- All the information you, as a dog owner, need is available instantly in concise, simple, easy-to-follow steps.
- The courses have been laid out in a way that you can go to specific sections of the Online Dog Training quickly to find out fast.
- Each lesson is designed for everyday life with a dog, not a formal obedience, competition-style format.
- Each lesson comes complete with pictures and audio. Key sections can be played over and over to ensure you gain a complete understanding.
- There is no outdated information here. You get all the latest dog and puppy training methods. The same methods used in the film, television, and commercials.
On Dove’s website you can watch before you get the videos an example lesson from Dove and there’s also a media interview with Dove for you to discover more about how her special lessons were developed.
There are 7 core training lessons and once your puppy is trained he or she will be set for life.
In minutes you can get started and quickly master:
- Puppy House Training / Potty Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Crate Training
- Walking Politely on a Leash: The Informal Heel
- The Recall
- Good Puppy & Dog Manners
- Special Dog Tricks
Some Great Bonuses Included Too!
There are actually 8 bonuses in all and while sometimes bonuses can be pretty average, with Dove Cresswell they are of excellent quality. Here’s why:
- The first bonus is One to One consultation with Dove, great to resolve any burning questions and nice to know that you can contact Dove directly.
- The second bonus teaches “fetch”. Maybe you have had the frustration of trying to catch a dog that’s got the ball you threw for him in the local park or he just teases you with it making what should be a simple game of throw & fetch a disaster. So imagine with a few short lessons you can now take your dog to the park or out into the yard and throw the ball for him to return it to your feet every single time for life! I taught my dog Rocco this game as a puppy and as I stated in my book “Real Food For Dogs” it’s the number one way to drain the energy from your dog on a daily basis without having to walk miles for the same result. And at night you get a perfectly peaceful contented puppy-easy.
- Other bonuses include extra games to keep your growing puppies mind active and it’s so much fun for the kids to get involved in.
- Bonus number 7 is an important one and teaches how to be the pack leader just like Cesar Milan. One of my favorite subjects, “dog whispering” as it’s known will help you discover how to have your dog see you as the leader. This is important for you because your puppy needs to know the house rules and who is “boss”. I have been involved in dog behavior for years and recommend checking out this bonus first before you get into training your puppy. You will have some aha moments and the trainings become easier and faster as you now have a puppy ready and willing to learn from their leader. This also makes puppy biting training very easy to accomplish-a tip from me.
- The last bonus covers diet and while it’s an ok primer for the various diets available my core expertise is canine nutrition which I believe should be as natural as possible. So if you’re interested in the healthiest diet you could feed your puppy with which leads to permanent, low maintenance dog health, click here for more information.
What Will You Learn?
When you take this course online, which is delivered in video form so that you can see her movements, her tone of voice, and all the things she does to train her dogs, you will be able to start training your puppy right away. So, instead of having to wait for a DVD to come in the mail, you can start training right away along with the online training videos.
This program will really address all aspects of training a puppy, with a lot of focus on crate training, potty training, behavioral training, and of course teaching your puppy not to bite or destroy items in your home. Having a new puppy can bring a lot of joy to a family, but it can also be a very frustrating time if you don’t have the help that you need. With this online program, you will find that puppy training biting prevention is much easier taught and you can have a dog that behaves within a matter of weeks.