House Training a Puppy
If you are like most new dog owners, you really don’t have a clue as to how to begin house training a puppy. You may get advice from your neighbors and friends, but for most people, house training puppies is purely experimental – and very frustrating. So, if you want to learn how to house train a puppy quickly, then you will need to get some help.
In A Hurry CLICK HERE For Brilliant Puppy House Training
How Long Does It Take?
You might be surprised to find out just how long it takes for some people to succeed in house training a puppy. Of course, there are a lot of factors involved such as the breed, the age of the puppy when it was taken away from its mother, and the kind of life it had before it got to you. But, in most cases, it shouldn’t take longer than a few weeks to house train a puppy. If you have been struggling for months or even longer than a year, then it is time to re-think what you are doing and get some proper education.
What You Need To Begin House Training a Puppy
In many ways, you have to stop thinking of your puppy as a grown human. He has limited understanding as to what you want out of him so the less confusing you are, the better. It is also vital that everyone in the house is completely on the same page with learning how to house train a puppy quickly or the dog will get confused and accidents will happen.
The one key that many people forget is that dogs have to go to the bathroom a lot. Taking your dog out once in the morning and once at night is just not enough – it wouldn’t be enough for you, would it? So, if you are learning how to house train a puppy, you had best have someone there who can do it on a regular basis or there will be accidents.
What Else Should You Know?
A dog will generally not urinate or defecate where they sleep, so setting up a bed for them is a good idea. But, one thing they will do is have to go to the bathroom after they eat, so if you are feeding them on a regular schedule, be prepared to take them out soon after. This will also help to set up a schedule that your dog can easily follow.
We all know how well positive reinforcement works in humans and the same is also the case with puppies. Instead of yelling at him every time he goes to the bathroom indoors, you should make sure that you reward him every time he does the right thing. This will help him to remember that going outside is a good thing.
Where Can You Get More Information on House Training a Puppy?
If you have a new puppy or even an older one that is still having trouble going to the bathroom outdoors, then you may want to try an innovative dog training program that is available online. This program is presented in video form online by Dove Cresswell, who is a Hollywood puppy and dog trainer. She trains dogs for movies and television shows and definitely knows all the techniques that you will need to have a better behaved dog, as well as one that knows where the bathroom is.
I like Dove Cresswell because she’s talented with dogs and has incredible passion for them. Elbowing her way into Hollywood cannot have been easy and she’s trained puppies and dogs on some top US TV shows and a few feature movies too. All this and she’s still in her late twenties.
What Will You Learn?
With the aid of video, photos and audio you can get a real feel for the actions as Dove presents 7 core elements to the puppy training which include the following:
- Puppy House Training / Potty Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Crate Training
- Walking Politely on a Leash: The Informal Heel
- The Recall
- Good Puppy & Dog Manners
- Special Dog Tricks
Dove’s dog obedience training uses a positive approach which involves praise and treats with zero punishments and I am a firm believer in such practices as dogs are not naughty by nature only by confusion which comes from living with untrained humans!
By all means check Dove Cresswells puppy training out as she demonstrates a sample video training before you try the course and this will aid you in deciding if it’s right for you. There’s also a full media interview with Dove if you want to discover more about how her special lessons were developed.
Here are some of the highlights plus a full no questions asked money back guarantee comes as standard.
- It’s all presented in plain English.
- Since the tone of voice you use when training your puppy is so important, you will HEAR exactly what to say and how to say it.
- Each lesson is designed for everyone – from no previous dog training experience, to lots of dog and puppy training experience.
- You’ll save hours of time NOT attending night school dog obedience classes with your pet. SPECIAL NOTE: Those lessons are often too long. Ideally, lessons should be short (15-25 minutes MAX).
- Both you and your dog will look forward to these puppy training and dog training lessons because they are built around rewards, treats, and FUN!
- All the information you, as a dog owner, need is available instantly in concise, simple, easy-to-follow steps.
- The courses have been laid out in a way that you can go to specific sections of the Online Dog Training quickly to find out fast.
- Each lesson is designed for everyday life with a dog, not a formal obedience, competition-style format.
- Each lesson comes complete with pictures and audio. Key sections can be played over and over to ensure you gain a complete understanding.
- There is no outdated information here. You get all the latest dog and puppy training methods. The same methods used in the film, television, and commercials.
How About The Bonuses?
There some great bonuses too from personal one on one contact with Dove, to teaching your puppy how to fetch which if you can imagine how frustrating it can be when your puppy goes thundering off after a tennis ball at your local park only to then run off with it or tease you to the point of frustration. Well that won’t happen again as a successful throw and fetch game at the park means a well warn out happy puppy in the evening.
Other bonuses include games you can teach, great for keeping your puppies mind active and my favorite, how to be pack leader just like Cesar Milan. I’ve been “dog whispering” for years and you will find that using this information combined with your basic training will make house training a puppy easier and faster as your puppy is even more willing to follow the leader-you.
Where Can You Buy It?
One of the unique features of this program is that it is delivered online in video lessons, so you can start learning right away. This is one program that will really teach you all you need to know in order to train your puppy, teach them to be polite and behave, teach them how to properly walk on a leash and to begin house training a puppy in no time at all.